Historic Sites, Parks, & Recreation
- Villa Louis Historic Site – Relive Victorian America. Explore the estate grounds and gardens including Wisconsin’s only War of 1812 battlefield, the Fur Trade Museum and the Museum Store. Open Daily May 3 – October 31.
- Fort Crawford Museum – Formerly Fort Crawford Medical Museum. Open Daily 9 AM, last tour at 4 PM.
- Lady Luck Casino – Over 750 slots, table games; regional and headline entertainment in the Pink Elephant Showroom. Open 7 days a week.
- Effigy Mounds National Monument – Located three miles north of Marquette, Iowa off Highway 76 and is open year-round.
- La Riviere Park – A 300 acre city park managed for its natural beauty and wildlife. Provides hiking trails and horse trails.
- Wyalusing State Park – Located high atop the Wisconsin bluffs featuring 22 miles of hiking and nature trails, scenic overlooks, canoe and kayak rentals, bicycle paths, and cross-country skiing trails.
- Pikes Peak State Park – One of Iowa’s most beautiful state parks located on the highest bluff of the Mississippi River.
- St. Feriole Island – Contains Lawler Park on the riverfront, Mississippi River Sculpture Park, St. Feriole Island Garden, and the St. Feriole Island Ball Park. Host to annual events including the Prairie Villa Rendezvous, Prairie Dog Blues Fest and Villa Louis Carriage Classic.
- Wacouta Aquatic Park & Fort Fun – A residential park featuring an outdoor swimming pool complete with waterslide and Fort Fun play area.
- Prairie Fun Land – 18 hole mini golf course, go-karts, bumper cars, video arcade, & driving range.
Unique, Antique, & Specialty Shops
- Cabela’s – World’s Foremost Outfitters
- The Cannery – Antiques, Crafts, and Unusually Hard to Find Gifts
- Valley Fish & Cheese – The Finest Smoked Fish in the World, Complete Line of Wisconsin Cheeses, Also Many Hard to Find Unique Items
- Tri-City Antique Shops – Featuring: The Attic, Check’s Antiques, The Old Time Shoppe, Past 100 Years Antiques, Barr House Antiques, Marquette Schoolhouse Mall, Main Street Mall, &
- McGregorville Entertainment Mall
- The Pickett Fence – Quilting, Framing, Seasonal Decor, & Candies
- Shihata’s Orchard – Quaint “Apple House” Retail Store, Full of Unique Gifts & Specialty Products
- Avalo Designs – Unique Wood Creations, Custom Framing, Three Dimensional Pictures, Religious Giftware, & Collectibles